We are looking to hire a business development manager to help with the expansion of our wellbeing consultancy.
Our business development manager will be responsible for generating new business: attaining clients through various channels and working with those clients to fulfill their employee wellbeing needs.
We are looking for an individual with great people skills, determination, and a creative problem-solver. The individual should feel confident in building long-term relationships with clients and be committed to improving wellbeing within organisations through the work they carry out.
• Identifying and targeting new potential clients, and developing new business opportunities (through phone, email, LinkedIn and face to face meetings)
• Identifying new business verticals / assisting in developing a growth strategy
• Managing and developing relationships with new and existing partners
• Creating proposals and pitch presentations for new clients
• Nurturing leads generated through existing sales & marketing channels
• Regenerating dated leads
• Have experience in sales / business development
• Have a proven track record in generating new business
• Be a natural relationship builder
• Have an ‘all hands on deck’ attitude
• Have the desire to grow with a small business
• Have a passion for wellbeing
• Bonus - have experience in selling to HR teams
• Flexible working
• 30-days annual leave (pro-rata)
• Access to wellbeing benefits platform, Juno
• Pension scheme
• Small business with room to grow alongside it
Please apply by sending your CV and a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org